Saturday 10 May 2014

Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes #4 Feminine Style Review

Hellooooo my dear!!11 (*≧▽≦)ノ Today I'm going to review one of the false lashes from my little collection ^w^
They are Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes #4 Feminine Style :3


As I told before, brand Dolly Wink is prodused by my favourite model, cutest Tsubasa *3* And of course I bought the main product of brand, false lashes xD
I have 3 packs of Dolly Wink eyelashes: #1 Dolly Sweet, #2 Sweet Girly and #4 Feminine Style. All of them are in new ugly packaging, I really don't like it :c But the quality of lashes is PERFECT, I want to try #3 Natural Girly and other lashes.
So, lets talk about #4 Feminine Style!
As I told I HATE new packaging of Dolly Wink, the old was really adorable :'c

Photo of Tsu-chan and the name of lashes locaited at front of box, back contains description, instruction "How to use" and photo of lashes on Tsu-chan eyes:


Box includes two pairs of lashes and the lash glue, but I don't use it, because it is white =з= I like transparent glue, because it is more easy to use:


#4 Feminine Style is the half-lashes, they are fuller and longer at the end to create feminine-look eyes :D Lashes are made from good quality material and can re-use many times. After every using I clean lashes with micellar water. I bought my box about year ago and use them about 10 times, but they are still as new *__*



No more words, let's look at them!

My eye with lens, eyeliner and mascara:


Let's glue lashes. Ta-daaam!




I have awry hands to glue lashes more careful :'C



And lashes at me! Some time ago I was at my friend's town and had taken this lashes with me to take some photos in wig xD



LOOOOL ;D



PROS:
♥ Hight-quality material
♥ Easy to apply
♥ Can be used many times
♥ Creat really cute and feminine effect on eyes
♥ Two pairs at box

CONS:
★ PACKAGING :C
★ Price: 15$/2 pairs

Thanks for reading! \(//∇//)\

No comments:

Post a Comment