Wednesday 21 May 2014

Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes #2 Sweet Girly Review

Good afternoon, sweeties ≧w≦ Today's post is about second false lashes from my little collection, they are Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes #2 Sweet Girly :3
Some time ago I had reviewed other Dolly Wink lashes, #4 Feminine Style, hope you like it ^w^

Let's talk about Sweet Girly ones *___*


As I told many times I'm very dissapointed because of new Dolly Wink packaging :c I hope I will buy the old version of #3 Natural Girly lashes +____+

Photo of Tsu-chan and the name of lashes locaited at front of box, back contains description, instruction "How to use" and photo of lashes on Tsu-chan eyes:


Box includes two pairs of lashes and the lash glue, but I don't use it, because it is white =з= I heard that Dolly Wink glue isn't pretty good x)

#2 Sweet Girly is the gigantic long beautiful lashes. They have three thick and long sheafes at the middle (similar to sheafes in #1 Dolly Sweet), and ends after this sheafes have similar design with #4 Feminine Style. Lashes are made from good quality material and can re-use many times. After every using I clean lashes with micellar water.


Let's look at them on my eyes.

My lashes with liner and mascara:


With Dolly Wink False Lashes #2 Sweet Girly:




Oh, it's come off at the end :'C



Lashes at me! ;3 I combined them with Etude House Minnie Wink Lashes #2 Minnie Under Lash ^w^





PROS:
♥ Hight-quality material
♥ Easy to apply
♥ Can be used many times
♥ Creat huge beautiful eyes
♥ Two pairs at box

CONS:
★ PACKAGING :C
★ Price: 15$/2 pairs

Thank you for reading, bye-bye! *з*/

No comments:

Post a Comment