Friday 6 June 2014

Ebay Taiwan False Lower Lashes Review (Style S-9)

Hello!
How are you, sweeties? ^__^

Let me show you cheap and beautiful lower lashes!
I wanted to try bright lower lashes for cosplay during long time and finally I had done it! :3 I bought them on ebay.com for 2$ (adorable price, isn't it? :D)


So, let's start our review!

This lashes are really long, so they need some sniping. I'd cut 4 big sheafes from the right edge. After cuting they became pretty easy to glue :3 Lashes have transparent base and little "plastic" deep black sheafes.


I think, they are bit similar with Dolly Wink False Lashes #14 Natural Cute:


There are 10 pairs in the box. There isn't any information on box, only inscription "Taiwan", several hieroglyphes and sticker with bar code and with name of style (S-9):



Let's look on them!
I combined this cutted lower lashes with fake pair of Dolly Wink False Lashes #1 Sweet Dolly :3




And full face!

Pic from my Instagram





PROS:
♥ Good quality
♥ Cheap
♥ Easy to glue after cutting
♥ Make eyes more impressive
♥ Perfect for cosplay
♥ Can be used many times
♥ Ten pairs at box

CONS:
★ None!

I like this lower lashes very much and I had already bought two boxes with this lower lashes (two others styles). Hope they will be as good as this :3

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A DOLL!
    I love ordering falsies from Taiwan too, cheap & they last me a few wears as well ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH THANK YOU IT'S SO NICE TO HEAR IT T___T
      I thing so too and want to order some more Taiwan lashes, may be some upper *__*

      Delete