Sunday 11 May 2014

Geo Xtra Amor Ribbon Violet Contact Lens Review

Today I want to tell you about  Geo Xtra Amor Ribbon Violet contact lens.
I ordered this lens with Geo Xtra Bella Violet, Caramel Brown and Blue from solution-lens.com (as usual xD) and they came in two weeks ^o^

So, let's start!

Diameter 15.0 mm
Water content 38-42%
Base curve 8.7
1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
Perfect for both dark and light colored eyes

The stock photo:


Really beautiful pattern, isn't it? *___*

At lens case:


Color: 5/5. Really violet and quite bright, but suitable for usual-life wearing at the same time ★ Still I have seen them at photo I liked their design, but in life it is even more beautiful. I have other violet lens (Geo Xtra Bella Violet), but they are TOO dark and at real life look little creepy, they're suitable only for cosplay :C So I happy that these lens is ok for usual life

Comfort: 4/5. At some moments my eyes prayed me a bit of eye drops and I felt small cramp :c

Enlargement: 5/5. These lenses have a diameter 15mm, so they make the eyes really huge *___* Cutest dolly effect :3

Overall rating: 4.75 / 5. I like these lens, in general they are comfortable lens whith adorable pattern, suitable for usual life

Price: 19,9$/pair at solution-lens.com

May be I will use them for Akemi Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) cosplay =^___^=

Some photos :D (bare eye/with lens):





Old full face from usual life:



And photo with wig and cosplay make-up:


Thank you for reading :'3

No comments:

Post a Comment