Tuesday 17 June 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Oh My Eye Lash Mascara #03 Volume Review

Hello cuties!

I want to tell you about my new mascara +w+
I like Etude House cosmetics, so with my regular korean cosmetics order I'd bought this exemplar ^__^


As I said before, I haven't got any problems with my lashes, they are long, thick and curled. I'm searching for not-waterproof, but resistant mascara with comfortable middle-sized brush, which will not form clumps, and this mascara comes short :c

Brush is pretty comfortable and grabs normal quantity of mascara:


Mascara has deep black color and standart cosmetic smell. It is not waterproof, but stays all day without problem, removes easily without panda-eye effect. I like it's technical characteristics, but I don't like how it looks at my lashes :c Mascara gums them, formes clumps. BUT even so it looks much better then Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame Long and Curl Mascara :D

Nude lashes:


With one thick layer:




PROS:
♥ Not waterproof, but pretty resistant
♥ Holds curl
♥ Volumenous
♥ Make lashes longer
♥ Cheap (~4$)
♥ Removes without panda-eye effect

CONS:
★ Gums lashes
★ Formes clumps

RATING: 3-4

Thanks for reading me!

4 comments:

  1. :D Your lashes look lovely though! I really like how pigmented your lashes with just the first coat even! If that is a mascara with fibers (like the Long Dolly Wink kind) those mascaras take lots of patience and time to apply. I love Dolly Wink Long, and I apply it in several layers and wait in between layers to dry before applying the next coat. If you have a clean spooly, or lash comb, you could try using that when the product gums or clumps, I have that same problem, but nothing you can't really fix. ^__^b Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :3
      No, this mascara isn't have fibers, but I think maybe it need some weeks to, em, get used to it, because today mascara looks much better, then when I applied it before o___o"

      Delete
  2. omg your lashes natually are so long!!!!
    the mascara looks super good and I can see it does lengthen and thicken your lashes~
    lovely review XD
    Just wanted to let you know that I have my
    blogversary giveaway where you can win a beauty/fashion set worth $30
    + a fashion giveaway, where just by joining, you will get a $30 voucher to spend on clothes
    
xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || New Outfit Post || Latest Beauty Review || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and compliment!
      I use this mascara for my everyday make-up now x)
      I will look your blog too :3

      Delete