Saturday 14 June 2014

Vassen Alice Blue Contact Lens Review Updated!

Good evening!
I'm happy to come back with new contact lens review c:
It's about beautiful and natural contacts - Vassen Alice Blue

Diameter 15.0 mm
Water content 55%
Base curve 8.6
1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
Perfect for both dark and light colored eyes

The stock photo:


At the stock photo lens have black ring and dark blue color at the edges which turn to light blue at the middle, but in real dark blue ring is more gray:


Color: 5/5. I wanted to have some natural-colored big eye blue lens and YES, this pair is completlety satisfy me, but there is one nuance - at eyes they are more grayish. Eyes look naturally and dolly at the same time :3

Comfort: 5/5. Vassen lens are thinner than Geo lens, so I haven't feel any discomphort with them *w*

Enlargement: 5/5. These lenses have a diameter 15mm, so they make the eyes huge and dolly ^з^

Overall rating: 5/5. I like these lens very much, it's a perfect variant for girls, who want natural-looking enlarging lens :'3

Price: 19,9$/pair at solution-lens.com

I''ll use them for everyday life :3

Some photos :D (bare eye/with lens):







And some full-face photos:




See ya! c:

1 comment:

  1. thanks heavens that I found this blog! I have light eyes too (greish blue) and sometimes is sooo hard to find any pics/reviews for circle lens on light eyes! These ones look great, natural but enchancing :)

    ReplyDelete