Thursday 21 August 2014

Hiyori Iki (Noragami) Cosplay Photoshoot and Cosplay Make-up

Hello ^w^
Month ago there was a photoshoot of my Hiyori Iki from Noragami cosplay *o* So, I want to show you some photos!

Let's start!
My eye make-up was:


Lenses were Geo Extra Sakura Pink :3


For my full face make-up I had used following products:

♥ TonyMoly Cat's Wink BB-cream
♥ Missha The Style Undereye Brightener
♥ Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder #10 Transparent
♥ Nyx 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette #10 Bohemian Rhapsody
♥ Kiss Me Heroine Make Black Eye Pencil
♥ Etude House Drawing Show Black Brush Liner
♥ Etude House Oh My Lash Volume Mascara
♥ Oriflame Kohl Pencil #1 Nude
♥ Dolly Wink False Lashes #2 Sweet Girly
♥ YEGZ eyelashes (Style HW-58)
♥ Benefit Dandelion Blusher
♥ Holika Holika Sugar Surip Lip Gloss

Photo before the photoshoot x)


And pic from my Instagram:


And the result!








(My wig little died at the end, hahaha)

Thank you for watching! Bye-bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment