Wednesday 2 April 2014

Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Contact Lens Review

Hi guys! ~♪ Some time ago I'd ordered lens at solution-lens.com online-shop, and I've received it in 14 days. I ordered Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green and Sesame Gray ones. They are prodused by perfect japanese gyary model, Tsubasa Masuwaka *___* Oh my, I love her so much, she is so cute Q___Q These lens suit her perfectly, so I try to become a little more similar to her ;___;

Let's talk about Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green.

Diameter 15.0 mm
Water content 38-42%
Base curve 8.7
1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
Perfect for both dark and light colored eyes

So, these lens on Tsubasa's eyes:


At lens case:


Color: 5/5. I have typical european green-gray eyes, so at me lens look bit different, but I realy like the effect. Even in macro the lens looks quite natural.

Comfort: 4/5. I was able to wear them during all day without much discomfort, but at some moments my eyes prayed me a bit of eye drops. But I don't wear these lens every day, because I am afraid to harm my eyes.

Enlargement: 5/5. These lenses have a diameter 15mm, so they make my eyes really huge! So cute and dolly :3

Overall rating: 4.75 / 5. I like these lens very much! In general they are very comfortable and cute look :3

Price: 19,9$/pair at solution-lens.com

I will use them for usual life-wearing and for Shiemi Moryama (Blue Exorcist) and Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) cosplay :3

Some photos :D (bare eye/with lens):





Usual-life full face with make-up:

OMG my eyes looks like Tsubasa's *___*


And full face with Hatsune Miku wig and cosplay make-up:




Thnx for reading >o<!!1 

3 comments:

  1. Love the lashes on you! I just love your eye shape, so pretty! ^___^ Also, you're an adorable Hatsune Miku! *__* I always wanted to try green lenses! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are cheap Ayumy lashes, they are very good for cosplay! c: I will write a review soon *__*
      I'm happy to hear so much compliments from you Q____Q
      Try them, this lens are very beautiful, and on your dark eyes will be look very pretty! c;

      Delete
  2. amazing how the colour changes from subtle green to intense green. Need to try this ones :)

    ReplyDelete