Saturday 26 April 2014

Vassen Stella Pink Contact Lens Review

Hello sweties! How are you? ;3
Tonight I'm going to tell you about ADORABLE pink lens *_____* These lens were presented to me by my friend as a B-day gift, hehehe~ They are my first pink lens and OMG, after only one wearing they became my favourite lens!
They are Vassen Stella Pink ^з^

Diameter 14.5 mm
Water content 55%
Base curve 8.6
1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
Perfect for both dark and light colored eyes

Here is the stock photo:



Lens are very bright at the stock photo, at life they look quite paler. I like it very much, because I LOVE pale pink lens, I thing they are pretty Q__Q

At lens case:


Color: 5/5. I told before  that I have a green-gray eyes, so lens give bit different effect at me, then at asian eyes, but they really look pink and give very natural effect :3

Comfort: 5/5. I don't wear lens every day, because I am afraid to harm my eyes, BUT these lens are bit slimmer than my other contacts, and I don't feel them AT ALL o__o

Enlargement: 5/5. Contacts have a diameter 14.5mm, so they give very natural enlarging effect :3

Overall rating: 5/5. Perfect lens! They are my favourite now *______*

Price: a gift (19,9$/pair at solution-lens.com)

I will use them for usual life-wearing and for Hiyori Iki (Noragami), Mana Ouma (Guilty Crown), Haru Ichinose (Akuma no Riddle) and Yuuko Kanoe (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia) cosplay *____*

Some photos :D (bare eye/with lens):





And full face with Yuuko wig and cosplay make-up:




Rrrawrr!!11


Backstage :DD


Bye! Thank you for watching! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment