Friday 30 May 2014

Compairing! Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes #1 Sweet Dolly: Original vs Fake

Hello! Today's post will be quite unusual - I'll show you two boxes of Dolly Wink lashes: original Koji eyelashes and fake xD
I purchased fake ones on Aliexpress :D I knew that it was fake, but they cost only 5,5$ and I was interesting how terrible they are x)
Let's compare it!


So, original lashes in box:

(I'd cut one sheaf from left side of both lash)

And fake:


Boxes of lashes are TOTALLY the same, as usual there are description, instruction "How to use" and photo of lashes on Tsu-chan eyes at back:


Fake boxs doesn't contain lash glue:




Original and fake lashes have the same design, but the fiber is fully different. Original is thin and elastic, natural, even little transparent:


And fake have more rude, thick, "plastic" dark black fiber:


And on my eyes! Eye with mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner:


With original Dolly Wink:


And with fake Dolly Wink:


So, my verdict!

Original Dolly Wink

PROS:
♥ Hight-quality material
♥ Easy to apply
♥ Natural-looking fiber
♥ Can be used many times
♥ Two pairs at box

CONS:
★ Packaging
★ Price: 15$/2 pairs

Fake Dolly Wink

PROS:
♥ Will be ok for cosplay because of deep black, thick sheafes
♥ Price: 5,5$/pair
♥ Can be used many times
♥ Two pairs at box

CONS:
★ Not natural, rude fiber
★ Sheen with flash
★ Package doesn't contain glue
★ IT'S A FAKE! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I like that even though the fake pair is fake, they still look nice if you like darker fibers! I really like the original or real lashes, they look a lot more natural, at least for more everyday type looks! Good comparison! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After compairing I desided, that fake pair isn't suitable for everyday life, but will be good for cosplay photos, because eyes with it are more bright, and conversely, original pair is more natural and can be little inconspicuous for cosplay make-up :D
      But I like original pair more, because it is more easy to glue .___.
      Thank you for commenting! <3

      Delete