Friday 1 August 2014

Yako Katsuragi (Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro) Cosplay Photoshoot and Cosplay Make-Up

Hello~
I want to show you some photos from my Yako Katsuragi cosplay photoshoot, which was at June, 26 ^w^
It was my first photoshoot after a long break, so there are some shortcomings in my cosplay, so please don't judge strictly Q___Q

So, let's start!
My eye make-up was:


Lenses were GEO Super Nudy Brown :3


For my full face make-up I had used following products:

♥ TonyMoly Cat's Wink BB-cream
♥ Missha The Style Undereye Brightener
♥ Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder #10 Transparent
♥ Nyx 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette #10 Bohemian Rhapsody
♥ Kiss Me Heroine Make Black Eye Pencil
♥ Etude House Drawing Show Black Brush Liner
♥ Etude House Oh My Lash Volume Mascara
♥ Oriflame Kohl Pencil #1 Nude
♥ Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil #1 Honey Brown
♥ Dolly Wink False Lashes #1 Dolly Sweet (Fake pair)
♥ Ebay Taiwan False Lower Lashes (Style S-9)
♥ Benefit High Beam
♥ Benefit Dandelion Blusher
♥ Benefit Posie Tint
♥ Holika Holika Sugar Surip Lip Gloss

Photo before the photoshoot x)


And pic from my Instagram:



And the result! *w*







My perfect Kaito Sai:


And collective photos:




Thank you for watching! Hope you like it! :3

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing cosplay shoot!! Your makeup looked fantastic and totally flawless! Great job! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Q__Q It's a real pleasure for me to hear your words T^T

      Delete
  2. Amazing cosplay!! And also, where did you get your pink sweater? I'm going to cosplay as her soon and I can't find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I didn't find good pink sweater at Aliexpress (where I usually buy wigs, costumes, etc.), so I had bought this one at local store at my city ^^

      Delete