Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ayumi #045 Eyelashes Review + GEO Super Nudy Brown

Hello sweeties!
I hadn't write during long time because of my session exams at the university x___x I'm happy that I passed all of them Q__Q

And I'm back with new reviews! Today I'm going to show you two pairs of cheap false eyelashes and beautiful brown lens x)

Let's start! >w<

Ayumi Fashion Eyelash #045



They are soft and beautiful lashes, which came with glue. Little plastic, pretty easy to apply and cool-looking *__*


And on eyes!
I wear GEO Super Nudy Brown contact lens :3 I used them in my Yako Katsuragi (Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro) cosplay-photosession two weeks ago ^w^



PROS:
♥ Cheap
♥ Cool-looking
♥ Perfect for cosplay
♥ Easy to glue

CONS:
★ None!

RATING: 5

Thank you for reading! See ya!

2 comments: