Friday 13 June 2014

Historia Reiz Cosplay Look

Hello! ~
Today's post will be quite small because I hadn't got time to make photos for any review x) So I decided to show you some mobile photos of my cos look :3

I like Shingeki no Kyojin very much, this anime (and manga too) is very popular in my country and there are a lot of cosplays of shingeki's characters. I want to cosplay too, among shingeki's girls I like Ymir and Historia most ♥


Aaaaaand....
I LIKE YMIR/HISTORIA PAIRING OMG THEY ARE CUTEST PAIR T____T
Soooo we with my friend decided to make an yuri cosplay-photoshoot with easy costumes like that xD


I hope we will do it on July-August Q^Q

I read some cute doujinshi yesterday and then decided to invent a cosplay make-up for Christa ^3^
I used brown eyeliner and eyeshadow for eye make-up, upper and lower eyelashes were brown too. In original Christa has black lashes, but I think that brown make-up looks more pretty and organic with blond hair and blue eyes x3
Lenses were Geo Bella Extra Blue :3

Let's look at me!
(Sorry for photo's quality, I made them about 21:50 T__T)

Pic from my Instagram





Hope I will be good Christa Q___Q

Thanks for reading! Bye! ★


2 comments:

  1. Ah! You make a very cute Christa! ^___^ Nice job, can't wait to see more of her cosplay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks! Q___Q
      I want to make photos of her cosplay as fast as possible T^T

      Delete